Friday, June 30, 2006

i'm smarter!

jus now, my 14 yr old friend told me.." eh, i checked out your blog, and its not that interesting"..ack!doe sthis mean i live a very uninteresting life?or m i jus being a drama queen now? or does the blog not have enough interesting stuff? hmm..to make it interesting, maybe i should post up more explicit pix(not of me/the rest of us la!) can we do that abraham?
anyway, i feel reasonabally smarter today! dats cos i learnt a few new things today.

announcement: shaun learnt something today!alert the press!

things that i've learnt
1. master of puppets IS difficult!
2. i didn't lose my pen!( how this makes me smarter i dunno la)
3. re-stringing your guitar takes an hour(or close to an hour) and this(right) is how it loks like after its complete:)
okay.. after more tought, i dunno how those things made me smarter, but i feel acomplished!yaaaay!!:D

No comments: