Tuesday, July 11, 2006

animal abuse!

well, since more intelectual stuf has been requested, it would seem that i will be m.i.a or a while..hehe..while trying to think of something smart to say...but until then, this would be my last un-intelectual post,(tho the title sounds smart..)
aanyway, as the title implies, animal abuse..prominant issue, but not so when humans are subjected to this kind of abuse..take me for example, i've been 'abused' by animals..and no, not your conventional fierce animals like being chased by a pack of wolves, or hunted by lions for dinner, but your more average animals like a crow, or the very mean looking cat that lives in your backyard..sad thing is, i've never been cahsed by a dog to date, so i don't understand why such animals like to bully me:( lets review back at the animals that have bullied me..
candidate number one, is an ugly looking crow that's reaaaly black, he lives on a tree and likes to make lots of noise. mr crow here, has managed to chase me across the street like no other dog has managed to(that's cos dogs don't chase me..but that's another story) honestly, it really looked like it was gonna peck the hell outta me..so beware of the wild crow that resides in SS17 people...beware..
candidate number two, is yet another ugly looking animal, but this time, its a cat. he's orange and black, likes to sleep on pajero-s and looks ugly. mr cat here, has sucessfully threatened me, by telling me that he will take a swipe at me if i continue to walk towards him...another warning, if you see an ugly orangeish cat sleeping on a pajero, beware..mad cat..may take swipe at you. this leaves me to wonder, why do i live in an area that has so many unruly animals? sheesh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cheh! i thought you were going to write something about spca or whatever..
you got scared of crows?? LOL.
i can almost imagine you running away from one.. hehehehe.
ps. italy sucks!
pps. i love zizou he is awesome!